The Parent Advisory Board is a group of parents who are commited to enhancing our children's early childhood experience by partnering with Admistration and teachers.
Our mission is to support Babes on the Sqaure Too through helping our teachers with classroom activities, assisting with fundraisers, welcoming families to our center, as well as the Board, and acting as a liaison between exisitng families and new families to enhance the development and experience of the children.
Five reasons to join the PAB
1. It allows you to have a vioce in your child's school
2. It allows you to support our teachers
3. It allows you to feel involved and connected
4. Its a great opportunity to meet talented and dedicated parents
5. By being involved in your child's school and taking on volunteer work to help our teachers and our community, you're setting a good example about the importance of both education and citizenship.
Join us! We always welcome new members! If you are interested in speaking with us or would like to attend a meeting to see what we are all about, email us directly at BOTS2PAB@gmail.com
Meetings are the first Monday of every month at 5:30pm
Parent Advisory Board Meeting Minutes:
Meeting Minutes are archived here in PDF format for download...